We, Tweenhills Angus are the data controller.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 09103204, and our registered office is at Tweenhills Farm & Stud, Gloucester Rd, Hartpury, Gloucester GL19 3BG
You can contact us:
- by post, to Tweenhills Farm & Stud, Gloucester Rd, Hartpury, Gloucester GL19 3BG;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, using the number: 07910863761; or
- by email, using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Personal Information
We will only collect personal information with your expressed consent and by first notifying you of the purposes for our doing so. For every purpose, you will have the option to provide consent or not. We collect certain personal information from you when you set up an account or otherwise when you use the services available through our website (“Services”). The personal information we collect includes:
- Contact details which includes:
- Your name
- Your Address
- Your Town
- Your Postcode
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number;
- User information collected via cookies such as IP address, device and browser type and also information about how you interact with our services, e.g. which features are used and which buttons are clicked;
- Other information we receive from you through your contacts with us.
Personal data will be held by Tweenhills Angus using appropriate safeguards to maintain its privacy and security.
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information collected for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services in accordance with relevant terms and conditions;
- To develop and improve our Services;
- To monitor the provision of the Services through the website;
- To provide compliance with legal obligations, or protection and enforcement of legal rights;
- To provide offers about our Services and related marketing communications.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may come to share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above in 2. All such disclosures will be subject to appropriate legal obligations to safeguard your personal data and only use the personal information for the purposes for which you have consented.
Storage and security of your personal data
Your personal data is stored in electronic and physical records maintained by Tweenhills Angus and/or its service providers. Tweenhills Angus is based in the UK and currently only stores and processes data within the European Economic Area ("EEA"). Tweenhills Angus will only transfer your personal data outside the EEA in compliance with applicable law. By submitting your personal data, you agree to allowing your personal data to be transferred, processed and stored overseas so long as Tweenhills Angus complies with its obligations under applicable law.
The rights you have in relation to your personal information under data protection law are:
- The right to access your information;
- The right to rectification your data that we store;
- The right to erasure of your personal information that we store;
- The right to restrict processing of your data;
- The right to object to processing of your data;
- The right to data portability; and
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by writing to us using the details at the top of this document.